Greenway Volunteer Handbook –> Check it out: 2018 Greenway Volunteer Handbook
Summer Volunteer Opportunities (updated June 19, 2018)
Board Member Opportunity (Last Wednesday of the month 7pm-9pm/2 year term)
- Provide governance for this agency
- Create policy to support programs and services
- Support community development in your neighbourhood
- Influence strategy and planning for the future!
Come join the Greenway Volunteer Team!
Step 1 – Fill out this –> Greenway Chaplin Volunteer Application Form and email it to email@example.com
Step 2 – Book an interview with the Volunteer Coordinator on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Bring the names and phone numbers of 2 references
Step 3 – Reference checks are completed and if they are positive then a volunteer opportunity can be confirmed.
Step 4 – Start date for orientation and training will be set.
How to be an amazing volunteer at Greenway?
- Come ready to volunteer at the assigned time.
- Complete tasks as requested.
- Ask Staff for help and guidance.
- Give feedback to help us grow.
- Notify us if you can’t come.
- Request a letter of reference for a job interivew or confirmation letter of your completed high school hours.