Greenway Volunteer Handbook –> Check it out: 2019 Greenway Volunteer Handbook
Bingo Volunteer: To assist the staff of the Bingo Hall, provide customer support and promote Greenway Chaplin Community Centre.
• Calling out Bingo winner numbers
• Keeping the Bingo Centre tidy
• Promoting Greenway Community Centre if asked
- You will be required to attend a 90 minute training session at the Cambridge Bingo and Gaming Centre in order to volunteer at Bingo night.
LIT Summer Camp Volunteer: To assist camp leaders in the management and participation of all activities while insuring a safe and fun environment for all of the children.
- Ensure a safe and caring environment that promotes positive child development.
- Implement and support weekly program themes
- Oversee and participate in daily play and/or activities
- General clean-up/pick-up at completion of program times
Board of Director Member: 2 year term/meeting on the last Wednesday of each month
Greenway-Chaplin Community Centre is currently looking for individuals who want to assist with:
- Providing governance for the agency
- Creating policies to support programs and services
- Support community development in your neighbourhood
- Influence strategy and planning for the future!
Looking for additional volunteer opportunities throughout Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge? Follow this link: https://volunteerkw.ca/index.php
Come join the Greenway Volunteer Team!
Step 1 – Fill out this –> Greenway Chaplin Volunteer Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 – Book an interview with the Volunteer Coordinator on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Bring the names and phone numbers of 2 references
Step 3 – Reference checks are completed and if they are positive then a volunteer opportunity can be confirmed.
Step 4 – Start date for orientation and training will be set.
How to be an amazing volunteer at Greenway?
- Come ready to volunteer at the assigned time.
- Complete tasks as requested.
- Ask Staff for help and guidance.
- Give feedback to help us grow.
- Notify us if you can’t come.
- Request a letter of reference for a job interview or confirmation letter of your completed high school hours.